Names of Hypothermic Cold Cell Deaths:
(Click on Inmate's Name for story and articles)
1. 2003 - Illinois - Charles Platcher - Died of hypothermia in suicide watch cold cell.
2. 2003 - Columbia, South Carolina - Bobby Ray Mott - Died of hypothermia in suicide watch cold cell.
3. 2006 - Miami, Florida - Willie Daniels - Died of hypothermia in suicide watch cold cell.
4. 2008 - South Carolina - Lee Prison - Jerome Laudman - Died of complications of hypothermia and sepsis.
5. 2012 - Pompano Beach, Florida - Raleigh Priester - Died of a cumulative of hypothermia, pneumonia, dehydration, malnourishment, and a raging infection.
6. 2012 - California State Prison - Unknown Name Inmate - Inmate had repeated episodes of hypothermia in cold cell, last time killed him.
7. 2012 - Buffalo, New York - Daniel Pantera - Died of hypothermia in a solitary confinement cold cell.
8. 2014 - Detriot, Michigan - David Stojcevski - Stripped naked and lock in cold cell, died of contributions including hypothermia.